I need a bicycle that will be very helpful for me to travel on a daily basis from village to city so that I can never be late in the classroom. It will definitely make my life easier and faster. If I can arrange a bicycle it will save my lot of time that can be used for study and research purposes. It is so important because of the following reasons.
1. It’s easier to finance a new bicycle than a new car. For a single car payment price, you can buy a well-made bicycle that most cars exclude. Add a few hundred dollars more for rain gear, lights, and accessories and you’ll have all-weather, anytime shipping.
2. When the bicycle has a smaller production footprint than the car. All manufactured goods have an environmental impact, but bicycles can be produced for a fraction of the car’s materials, energy and shipping costs.
3. Bicycles create any meaningful pollution while in operation. The bike does not have tailpipes due to the toxic fumes in the atmosphere. They also eliminate oil, fuel and hydraulic fluids through automobiles on the road surface – meaning less toxic runoff on local waterways.
4. Bicycles are an effective alternative to a second car. Perhaps you are not in a position to embrace bicycles as primary transportation. But bikes make great second vehicles. You can save thousands of dollars by using bicycles to travel on weekdays and work at home on weekends, otherwise, you have to manage two cars.
5. Using a bike for transportation can help you lose weight and improve your overall health. Everyone knows the health benefits of regular aerobic exercise. Depending on your riding style and local road conditions, you can easily burn up to 600 calories per hour by cycling fast. Many bike commuters report losing 15 to 20 pounds in the first year of the saddle without changing their eating habits.
6. Bicycles provide mobility for those who cannot drive or drive. Not everyone gets a driving license (or wants one), and the cost of buying, insuring and maintaining a car is not available to many. Almost everyone can buy a bike of some kind. In addition to walking, bicycles are the most expensive transport on the planet.
7. Studies show that cyclists need to be healthier, more productive and less time at work. This is why so many enlightened owners are eager to keep cyclists. Healthy workers are good workers – and this is good for the bottom line. Bikes are smart business.
Additionally, it will also beneficial for kids who always aspire for a bicycle. Bicycle is the best gift for children. The bike is something every child should have because it brings with him a world of benefits. Every child remembers their first red, blue or green giant bicycle, whether you start them with training wheels or throw them at the deep end of the bike and back.
Therefore, if some wealthy person is reading this article please help me to have a nice bicycle that will bring a positive change in my life.
Next beggar news>I beg for N95 masks and sanitizers to get protection against the deadly COVID-19